We couldn’t do what we do without the support of our dedicated volunteers. Every year they come out to help with events, engage the public, help manage invasive plants, count bats, maintain critical habitats and more, all in a wonderful outdoor environment.
Our Volunteer Opportunities generally fall into one of the following categories;
- Invasive Species Removal
- Bat Monitoring
- Western Toad Monitoring
- Turtle Nesting Maintenance
- Bird and Bat Box Maintenance
Education and Outreach
- Represent Minnekhada at Community Events
- Public Education/Ambassadorship within the Park
- Help Maintain Website and Social Media
- Help with Event Planning and Setup
Most of our events happen through Spring, Summer and Fall so check out what we have coming up below.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in be sure to fill in the form below or contact our Volunteer Coordinator directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities